Get your Web App with a database runnign on azure qith these quick steps
Store your documents in OneDrive for Business and share them with your colleagues. To share your documents, create a folder and invite people you work with.
- Select OneDrive in the Office 365 navigation.
- Click new > New folder.
Type a name for the folder, for example Shared with my colleagues.
- Click Invite people, and enter names or email addresses.
- Click the folder to open it and upload existing documents or create new ones.
When you add documents to this folder, you and the people you invite will be able to see the documents in Delve and work on them together. Other people will not be able to see them.
- To share documents with everyone in your organization, upload or create documents in the Shared with Everyone folder in OneDrive for Business.
- To share individual documents, select the document in OneDrive for Business, click Share, and then Invite people.
- To share an existing folder, select the folder in OneDrive for Business, click Share, and then Invite people.