In the Lync main window, click your picture.
In My Picture options, under My picture, click Edit or Remove Picture.
Note: If the Edit or Remove Picture button is unavailable (grayed out) mke sure:
- The Hide my picture option, above Edit or Remove Picture, is not selected.
- You have the Office 365 service upgrade.
Important: If you have the service upgrade and Show my picture is selected but the button is grayed out, the option to change your picture has been disabled at your company.
- On the Office 365 sign-in page that opens, type your Office 365 user name and/or password as needed, and click Sign in.
- Click Browse, and go the picture you want to use. Any size and resolution is fine.
- Click the file, and then click Save.