Some of the IT challenges faced by business today are listed hereunder:
- Businesses need to unify their infrastructure technology environment with a common identity across on–premises Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) and the cloud, with deeply integrated capabilities for PC and mobile device management.
- Users expect to be productive across a variety of device types, with access to the applications they need.
- Businesses must protect their data, so they require a comprehensive set of access control and data–protection capabilities.
Microsoft cloud has a single solution to meet these challenges head-on with its Enterprise Mobility Suite. The three components of this solution are:
- Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) Premium for Hybrid Identity management
- Windows Intune for mobile device and PC management
- Azure Rights Management for information protection
Hybrid Identity and Access Management
Azure AD Premium delivers robust identity and access management from the cloud, in sync with existing on-premises deployments:
- Cloud–based self–service password reset for employees
- Group Management, including user self–service management of groups
- Group–based provisioning and access management for hundreds of Software as a Service applications
- Machine learning–driven security reports to show log–in anomalies and other threats
- Rich and robust synchronization of user identities from on–premises directories, including write back of changes
- Reduce risk and support compliance requirements with comprehensive Multi–Factor Authentication (MFA) options
Mobile Device Management
Windows Intune enables you to manage PCs and mobile devices from the cloud. People can use the devices they love for work while protecting corporate data and adhering to security policies:
- Deliver and manage apps across a broad range of devices.
- Manage variety of device types, from Windows, Windows RT, and Windows Phone 8 to Apple iOS and Google Android.
- Configure and deploy policies, and inventory hardware and software.
Azure AD Premium and Azure Rights Management can help protect corporate assets:
- Deliver information protection in the cloud or in a hybrid model with your existing on–premises infrastructure.
- Integrate information protection into your native applications with an easy–to–use software development kit (SDK).